Low Carb Raspberry Coconut Chocolate Slice
Author: Julia McPhee
- Serves: 20
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 155
- Fat: 15.8g
- Saturated fat: 12.3g
- Carbohydrates: 2.2g
- Protein: 1.3g
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Low carb
This lovely Low Carb Raspberry Coconut Chocolate Slice is easy to make, and is a real low carb. treat. While Freeze Dried Raspberry Powder is expensive to buy, you will only need 2 tsp to make this tasty Low Carb Raspberry Coconut Chocolate Slice.
Low Carb Raspberry Coconut Chocolate Slice!
- 1 cup Coconut (shredded)
- ½ cup Coconut (desiccated)
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¾ cup Coconut oil
- 2 tsp Freeze Dried Raspberry Powder
- 70 gm Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
Low Carb Raspberry Coconut Chocolate SliceMelt Coconut oil!
- Mix coconut, almond meal, Raspberry Powder, and add to melted oil.
- Press into a 20 cm tray, lined with baking paper, and refrigerate until nearly solid.
- Melts chocolate. The safest way to do this is to place chocolate in a bowl and place bowl in a dish of boiling water. Let it sit and stir occasionally until fully melted, and then pour over coconut base. Return to fridge until firm. Slice into small pieces and store in fridge.