Fresh Herb Paste
Author: Julia McPhee
Recipe type: Sauces and Dressings
Cuisine: Low Carb
This recipe makes around 1 cup of paste. Choose your own favourite flavours. Add to dips , dressings, sauces, marinades. Use fresh ingredients and use olive oil to give the desired consistency.
- Ginger - a small handful sized knob
- 1 Chilli fresh (more for a hotter paste)
- 1 Garlic bulb whole (approx 10 cloves)
- 1 Kaffir lime leaf (remove stalk from middle of leaf)
- Coriander - ½ cup fresh
- Olive oil (mild flavoured) - ¼-1/2 cup
- Lime Juice - ¼ cup
- Peel and slice garlic cloves and ginger. Put all ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth paste. If the paste is too thick or won't blend smoothly add more olive oil. Store in fridge. Use generously!!